With the introduction and evolution of new technologies, jobs are becoming more complicated and skill-based, making it hard to manage tasks. It is where things like company training come in. Businesses prefer Technology-enhanced corporate training because all records and training materials can be digitized and stored in a single place, most likely on cloud-based storage systems like Google Drive. Corporate Training Institute ensures that businesses get the most out of their human resources, which leads to a better return on investment (ROI).
A learning and development professional is always looking for a method of delivering corporate training material that helps an employee become more skilled and relevant to their daily job tasks.
The following are some of the most popular ways for businesses to get their employees to learn new skills:
1. Interactive eBooks: One of the most popular ways to deliver training content to employees is through eBooks. Interactive eBooks make it easier for people to learn. There are many ways to make money with digital publishing platforms and their automated PDF to the eBook conversion process. With features like embedded multimedia, interactive elements, and augmented reality, the training content can be more exciting and richer.
2. Video-based Training: Incorporate training, video-based training is a popular way to get information across to people. Videos are an excellent way to give trainees a real-life experience. The video-based training content has some negatives, like how much money it takes to make and how few applications it can be used.
3. Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality-enhanced Digital Content: Augmented reality and virtual reality-based training delivery systems are the most contextually appropriate and fun ways to deliver training, according to this study. These technologies can be costly to make and distribute as a one-on-one training delivery method.
4. Instructor-led Training and Online Learning: Employees who work at the same place can be trained by the instructor-led method, which helps them remember but limits their accessibility after the training sessions. When employees work from different locations, online content delivery is preferred because it has a better ROI and allows for more personalization with the mobile-ready corporate training material.
5. Blended Learning: It is one of the most common ways people learn. Blended learning is when both online and instructor-led training are used together. Organizations can provide follow-up training material after they have given instructor-led training sessions.
6. Learning management system number six LMS: A learning management system is a website used by people who work with learning and development (L&D) to deliver training modules.
7. Microlearning isn’t just a buzzword in the world of learning and development. It’s more than that. Bite-sized, focused digital learning assets that are easy to make and deliver only the information you need are part of this method. It has a lot of advantages, like being able to learn at the right time, being personalized, and being easy to get to.
8. Gamification: Adding game mechanics to an existing process makes training more fun and interactive by making it more enjoyable. This kind of technology can help employees remember their training programs better, but it’s a more costly option with a limited number of uses.
9. Mobile Learning: Making learning content that can be accessed from phones, laptops, and other devices when you’re not at school. People who learn through mobile learning have more access, better time management, and the chance to learn at their own pace.
10. MOOCs are online courses that allow people to sign up for them for free and without having to pay for them. Businesses use MOOCs to provide online training without hurting their bottom line.
Organizations need to figure out which types of content and channels will give them the best return on their money. There is a big difference in how much money, work, and people like training content when they switch from traditional types and delivery methods. Learning content and delivery methods that are helped by technology can make the content more exciting and easier to remember. Organizations worldwide are working together with digital publishing platforms to make interactive eBooks from old content. Learning Management Systems or a mobile app connected to the LMS then send these mobile-ready eBooks to the people interested in them.