The Follicular Unit Transplantation is a hair restoration method that involves the transplantation of hair that naturally occurs in groups consisting of between one to four hairs. The units also contain oil glands, known as sebaceous glands. You can consult with the doctor for a hair transplant in Jaipur. In this article, you will learn about FUT Hair transplants.
Following anesthesia, the FUT procedure involves removing small amounts of tissue from the back of the head. From this, the donor can extract the hair follicles. The skilled surgeons then remove the hair follicles from the strip and transplant them individually to the recipients. Under a microscope, the ribbon is removed from the skin and analyzed to determine if it will separate into separate grafts.
The doctor creates tiny holes in the scalp called slits to place the grafts. These small units enable surgeons to safely transplant thousands upon thousands of grafts within a single session. It increases the cosmetic impact of follicular unit transplantation. The FUT hair transplant result determines the arrangement and placement of these follicular unit grafts. The patient’s individuality, past hair loss, and future hair loss are all considered. The results of a well-executed follicular unit transplant will look like natural hair growth and will not be detected as a hair transplant.
- Keeps a Natural Appearance– After the transplant, the Follicular Unit Hair Transplant will ensure that your hair looks natural. FUT hair transplant has the most significant advantage: people can’t distinguish between their natural hair and their transplanted hair.
- No scarring– The FUT hair transplant procedure leaves no marks in the area. The reason for this is that the incisions are small. The success of this procedure relies upon the FUT procedure and the post-operative treatment
- It is a short and easy operation– Depending on the area being transplanted, the FUT procedure can take 4-8 hours. FUE hair transplants take even less time.
- FUT Hair Transplant– The recovery time for this procedure is generally ten days. The new hairline can be seen in 4 months, and it becomes thicker after the 10th month.
- Minimal discomfort – Experts can perform FUT hair transplants with minimal discomfort. Using local anesthesia won’t cause any harm to the patient. Often, the patient remains awake throughout the procedure.
- Higher success rate– There are many methods and processes for hair fall treatment. The success rate for hair transplantation is high and consistent. It is an effective and permanent solution for hair loss.
- Affordable– FUT hair transplants are more affordable than other methods, making them cost-effective. The cost of a FUT hair transplant depends on the number and type of hair grafts required.
- The procedure can be more insidious than it appears and may result in scarring.
- A linear scar is left where the donor strip was excised.
- It can cause stretching of the scalp.
- Spots may become more prominent and visible if they do not treat promptly.
Jaipur Skin City hair transplant costs will be based on the amount of hair you want to transplant. Also, adding fewer patches rather than increasing the hair on your entire scalp will cost less.
After FUT hair transplant surgery, you should completely heal your head. The new hair will grow in the transplant areas within three months. They will continue to thicken for the next 10 to 15 months. It is important to know that FUT surgery can leave a scar.
Precautions of FUT Hair Transplant
- Try to keep your head elevated on the night of surgery and for 2-3 more nights afterward. You can use a recliner chair or an extra pillow to help you sleep better.
- You can still shampoo your hair after surgery, but it is best to do so gently during the first week. There may be some soreness, and it will take time for your hair to heal.
- Although, it is not recommended to drink alcohol for more than seven days.
- Smoking is a bad habit that can reduce blood flow to hair follicles, leading to poor results.
- For the first two weeks, protect your scalp from direct sunlight.
- Avoid strenuous activities and excessive sweating as it can lead to infection.
- Avoid excessively bending the neck in a forward direction.
From this article, you have learned about the FUT hair transplant. The patients can go through the FUT procedure, and it has many benefits. Also, the hair can grow in 3-4 months after the treatment. Keep in mind to avoid hats or caps after the transplantation. After the surgery, if the bleeding increases, then consult with the doctor.