We all have heard about Pinterest at least once in our social media journey to date. But what actually is Pinterest, and why is it the most preferred platform by a designer or an artist? According to the Pinterest website’s definition, it is a visual discovery engine that allows you to find creative ideas like home and style inspiration, food recipes, and much more. However, if we talk in an ordinary person’s language, Pinterest is a social media platform where you can visually share and discover new interests by posting new videos and images on your board and pinning images and videos of other boards. Pinterest even allows you to browse what others have pinned and focus on the lifestyle of like-minded people.
Pinterest Video Pins
Pinterest gives its users the option of Pinterest Video Pins that allows you to upload videos of almost 15 minutes to help you convey your message or story more comprehensively to your clients. With Video Pins, you can add audio to your videos and can also upload video ads for your brand and bring major leads for your business. Moreover, the Video Pins offer you the option to add subtitles to your videos and add suitable hashtags and closed captions to your video.
However, a new person on Pinterest has a high probability of getting lost in the new concepts, lifestyles, and other videos and images. Therefore, Pinterest allows you to save these Videos Pins online on your Pinterest account in two different ways:
- Open the video and touch and hold the screen. Few options will pop up; save your video from there.
- Open the post on your phone and touch the red button on the screen, which is the save button to save the desired post in your Pinterest account.
Moreover, every time you don’t have internet access or may need to share the video in an offline mode. Therefore, whether you are new to Pinterest or a regular contributor or visitor, you will always urge to download the Pinterest videos that excite or resemble your thought. However, Pinterest doesn’t allow you to download its videos, but you can still download Pinterest Videos on your device as there are various other alternative Pinterest video downloader websites that provide the platform to download Pinterest videos in good quality. Here we will discuss how to download Pinterest videos on various devices.
Steps To Download Pinterest Videos On Your Mobile Phones
A person using Pinterest knows that Pinterest is available in the mobile application format. In fact, the majority of Pinterest users use this visual discovery engine from their mobiles. Thus, there can be various reasons why you wish to download the Pinterest videos on your mobile. Hence, follow the below-mentioned steps to download the desired Pinterest videos.
- Open your Pinterest app on your mobile phone and scroll down to find the video you wish to download on your phone.
- Once you select the video you want to download, choose the arrow facing up icon present on the bottom of the mobile’s screen and then select Copy Link from there.
- Now that you have the link to the video, open your preferred browser on your mobile and search for a good Pinterest video downloading website, one like Keepflick.
- When the website is launched, a box will pop up with the quote Paste your URL, paste the video’s link in the box and then select the Download option.
- The final step to download the video is to choose the quality of the video you want to download and then hit the download option again.
Now you can find the Pinterest video in your mobile’s camera roll or the downloaded folder in an offline mode. Thus, you have completed the process of downloading the Pinterest video on your mobile phone.
Steps To Download Pinterest Videos On Your PC Or Laptop
Pinterest is available for its users in both mobile app and web format. Thus, you have the option to download the Pinterest Videos on your desktop or laptop. Follow the below-mentioned steps to seamlessly download the desired Pinterest video on your desktop or laptop.
- Open the Pinterest website on your desktop on your laptop and navigate down to find the video you want to download.
- After selecting the video, you want to download, copy the video’s link from the URL bar that is present at the top of the web browser.
- Now you have the link to the video; the next step is to search for a reliable Pinterest video downloading website like Keepflick on your preferred browser and launch the website.
- Once the web page is launched, you will find a box that pops up with the quote Paste your URL. You need to paste the video’s link there, which is copied on your clipboard, and then right-click on the Download option.
- You will be taken to the next page with the video, where you need to select the three-dot icon present at the bottom right of the screen and then choose the Download option. With this last step, you are done downloading the Pinterest video on your desktop or laptop.
Thus, by following the steps mentioned above, you can download the Pinterest videos effortlessly on your device and share them offline mode. Moreover, if you want to download other social media videos, choose a reliable website like Keepflick and make your video downloading process seamless.