A study states that 8 to 12% of reproductive-aged partners experience infertility worldwide. This becomes common nowadays but the right treatment at right time is very important. Blocked Fallopian tubes can cause infertility and Ayurvedic Treatment For Infertility has the best Ayurveda herbs for these blocked Fallopian tubes.
What is Infertility?
As per Ayurveda, Infertility is a condition of a woman who is unable to carry a pregnancy to its full term. In the Ayurvedic infertility treatment, the Ayurvedic practitioner focuses on the reproductive system which results in the solution to the infertility problem.
In these cases, couples find it difficult to conceive even after a year of intercourse. In this case, most couples look for the treatment which is best and most affordable. And most importantly the treatment should be safe too.
What Causes Infertility?
Infertility can be caused by both male as well as female factors. Infertility in females occurs because of ovulation failure, age-related factors, uterine disorders, PCOS/PCOD, tubal factors, and so on. In women, irregular menstruation also led to infertility and irregular menstruation may cause due to poor diet, irregular exercise, poor lifestyle, stress, and depression. Infertility in males is caused due to abnormal production of sperm and abnormal function of sperm.
Infertility problems may arise due to the following factors:
- Improper Diet
- Hectic Lifestyle
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Poor Immunity System
- Stress or Depression
- Other environmental factors
In men, the most common fertility issue is the inadequate production of sperm. Other causes of male infertility are congenital, defective spermatogenesis, chromosomal diseases, infections, obesity, malnutrition, endocrine factors, immunological factors, and thermal factors.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Male Infertility
1. Panchakarma Therapy: In Ayurveda, Panchakarma Therapy is one of the most powerful theories that is used to detoxify the body and promote a healthy life for men. Some panchakarma therapy used to treat male infertility is Basti and Shodhana.
2. Mucuna Pruriens: Mucuna Pruriens reduces stress level and improves the quality of semen in infertile men. This is a medical plant whose stem and leaves are used to make medicine.
3. Kaunch: It is an Ayurvedic herb that is used to treat premature ejaculation. It provides more muscle power and improves sperm count. The fertility rate can be increased by this.
According to Ayurveda, female infertility implies biological failure which means a woman is unlikely to carry out a full-term pregnancy.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Female Infertility
1. Shodhana: It is used to remove the toxin of the body and maintain blood circulation in the body.
2. Gokshura: It is an Ayurvedic herb that is used to stimulate a woman’s ovary and helps the woman’s infertility. Other herbs that are used to treat female infertility are Shatavari, Laxmana, Ashoka, Lashun, Lodhra, and so on.
3. Fertility Massage: This fertility massage is used to improve the flow of oxygenated blood flow and clear the block that appears in the fallopian tubes.
Choose Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility
For couples, parenthood is the best part of their life. But some couples find difficulty in conceiving even after several intercourses. It leads to stress or depression in the life of the couples. But our Ayurvedic Practitioner found the best Ayurvedic treatment for infertility.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility is as follows:-
1. Swedanam: Sweden therapy is used to clean all the toxins present in the human body through sweat glands. It is used to cure Vata dosh. It is done by generating external heat to make healthier fertility.
2. Vamanam: This therapy is used to cure kappa and pitta dosh. Vamanam therapy is a treatment in which Ayurvedic Practioner bring out undigested food from the human body via vomiting. It sounds weird but yes Ayurvedic Practioner uses this therapy to detoxify the human body.
3. Banyan Tree Bark: Ayurvedic Practioner prescribe banyan tree bark powder with sugar to improve fertility, especially female fertility.
4. Shatavari: Shatavari is a pure Ayurvedic herb, known to be an aphrodisiac that improves the chance of conception. It is used to cure hormonal imbalances and thus helps to improve female fertility and female reproductive organs.
5. Phala Gritam: This is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used to treat female infertility. Phala Gritam is an Ayurvedic medicated ghee that is used for female infertility and it is also given to the female during her pregnancy to fulfill all the required nutrition.
6. Ashwagandha Churna and Kapikacchu: Ashwagandha is the most useful ayurvedic medicine for male infertility. This Ayurvedic herb improves blood flow and helps to improve the reproductive organ of the male.
Final Words: The issue of infertility is increasing nowadays and for married couples, it is very difficult to find a proper infertility cure but Ayurveda has a history to cure infertility. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility helps to cure infertility and improves health the well-being. So if you are the one who is trying to get pregnant but are unable to conceive then must try Ayurvedic treatment for a better result.