Nodejs has literally transformed the way of developing web apps. There are 11 million NPM packages in the library that are all set to rule the online web apps space. An expert can leverage user-oriented web apps to IoT devices with the help of Node. In its other perks, the tech advancement is backed up by a huge community of active developers who help to streamline the workflow in no time. Eventually, it also results in saving the time and effort of an expert who is making his online venture using Node.js.
So, herein, we are about to give you a sneak peek into the most popular and used Nodejs packages around the globe. But before getting into it, let’s go through its definition.
Define: Nodejs Packages
The Nodejs packages are basically self-contained code modules. They are very easy to install and are supportive, so they are used in many apps. Using the Command Line Interface (CLI), a proficient individual can effortlessly locate any npm package and quickly commence their work with it. They are a blend of efficient frameworks and libraries which one can need to develop a feature or functionality. Many of the Nodejs packages are open source and are easy to modify to distribute evenly among the devices.
What are the uses of NPM Packages?
- Pre-built code modules to integrate with any project.
- Active community of developers to maintain any SDLC in real-time.
- Custom make the app- add, remove, or modify as per your project needs.
- A well-tested npm package along with superior coding and app performance.
Ultimate list of NPM Packages 2023
If you are someone eager to work with Nodejs, this list is very essential for you. Remember to use any npm out of the list to obtain success in the early stages of your SDLC project.
- Express: Express is the best NPM package. It is a lightweight framework that allows to build scalable web apps. The advancement is accessible and flexible with many features. It consists of HTTP requests, routing, middleware, as well as view rendering. Express is a suitable option for creating both single-page, multi-page, and hybrid applications. Netflix, Uber, and LinkedIn have used the npm to enhance their online ventures.
- GraphQL: This tool aids in the creation of effective and responsive APIs that are great at fetching apt data. Numerous services that serve as a middleware layer between the user and the server can be integrated using GraphQL. It provides a consistent interface that manipulates data as a consequence. It offers client-side libraries for several programming languages for seamless functionality. Shopify, Coursera, and The New York Times have extensively used GraphQL.
- Socket.IO: Socket.IO is all about building real-time apps like chat apps, dashboards, live collaboration tools, and other prime-time changes. It helps analyze data to generate user insights, track system metrics, server statuses, instant alerts, etc. and is made intuitively with this Nodejs library. Trello, Walmart, and Yahoo are the behemoths who have used the npm facility for their business.
- Nestjs: Nest.js, an advanced framework for Node.js, simplifies the development of scalable and easily maintainable server-side applications. It has a modular architecture, dependency injection, and other strong features. It is an upgraded version of Express and is capable of pulling off great app developments.
- Koa: Koa is a flexible and lightweight Node.js web framework that places a strong emphasis on middleware composition. It is designed to be highly flexible and user-friendly.
- Multer: Another powerful package of the Nodejs libraries is Multer. It helps manage multipart requests with Express to contain robust files. The advancement allows to validate, customize, and control of file types. The challenging task of organizing and interpreting file uploads is removed. Multer facilitates middleware and framework integration.
So these are the top 6 Nodejs libraries that fit in with any project which has Nodejs at its crux. Node, the JS cross-platform environment, has a lot to offer to the web app world. Thus, if you have planned to develop an app using Node, then try these npm packages and get the best results in your SDLC in minimal time. And, of course, hire a Nodejs developer who has the apt expertise to integrate good tech blend into your app. It all depends on your app idea’s growth and the expertise of a developer. Today, to succeed, you need to be quick in adapting to consumer needs and tech innovations. Invade the digital spectrum with the most suitable team of experts and develop your app in a given period.
Summary: Nodejs is the popular name to develop the best web app as a JS runtime environment. Today, the world is using NPM packages to integrate faster and more intuitive experiences to their end users. Node is known for code quality, improved SDLC, and great performance. Let’s dive into some of the best Nodejs libraries that, as an expert and an ideator, you should consider for your project.