When you’ve played slow pitch softball for any appreciable amount of time, you will sooner or later come across a name that you will recognize as DeMarini, which is one of the premier producers of slowpitch bats out there.
But brands are not always worthy of the buzz and hype associated with them, so what’s the case with DeMarini?
It turns out that they are, and here are some of the features that you can find in many of their slowpitch softball bats.
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction – DeMarini is famous for its continuous fiber barrels that make the bats much tougher while expanding the sweet spot. Let’s put it this way; the continuous fiber design is intended to improve the durability and flexion of the barrel, much to the benefit of the batter.
- ZNX Alloy Handle – DeMarini’s bats often also feature ZnX Alloy handles that are designed to flex the perfect amount for maximum energy delivery and transfer.
- Advanced Performance Composites – DeMarini’s bats are also made using cutting-edge technology and from the best materials available, including Advanced Performance Composites, or APCs.
- RCK Knobs – The RCK Knobs that are featured on many DeMarini bats are designed to improve not only your grip on the bat but also your comfort through the swing.
- Big D 1 Shot End Caps – The end cap of a bat is influential in compressibility and energy transfer, and some DeMarini bats are made with Big D 1 Shot End Caps that will help you crush it.
- Crazy End Loads – Some players like a balanced bat and others prefer a much weightier swing. Some DeMarini bats are designed with heavy end loads so you can put a lot more power behind the swing.
- Much More – If you thought we could succinctly summarize all of the value that comes with DeMarini slowpitch softball bats, you couldn’t be more wrong. This is just the sweetest of little samples that have been devised to whet your appetite so you can really dive into what makes DeMarini the great brand that it is. Not all bats will – or can – have all of the features mentioned in this article, but at the same time, there are many, many more that we didn’t even explore.
To do that, you’ll want to visit HB Sports at HeadbangerSports.com. Not only does HB Sports have one of the largest collections of DeMarini slowpitch softball bats out there, but they also have the experience and insight to put your concerns to rest.
Are you looking for your next favorite bat for the upcoming season in the spring? Are you trying to figure out whether an alloy bat or a composite bat is better tailored to your skillset? Do you simply want to learn more about the hype associated with DeMarini bats? They’re your source, one way or the other, for any of these considerations.
Visit their website at the link featured above and if you want to learn more or have specific questions don’t be shy about calling them. You can reach them at 1-888-540-BATS anytime you have a question!