What types of bathrooms can there be? Today, everyone can choose absolutely any type, because today a large assortment of corner pieces, suspended and others are presented, in addition, new elements are constantly appearing.
Types of plumbing
Very often, the toilets differ from each other not only in installation, but also in appearance, style and design.
- Standing toilet: A standard toilet, most often used in ordinary houses and apartments. It has a separate seat and a rear cistern.
- Suspension: It consists of two main parts, the seat itself and the tank, which is not a complete structure, but hangs a little higher.
- Attach: In this case, the main difference from the previous type is the way of holding the bowl, here it is installed from below on the ground.
- Angular: It can be done in a classic or attached way. This view got its name due to the specific installation method – it installs in a corner and takes up relatively little space.
- Installation: The bowl is mounted on a special frame. The kit includes items such as pipes, elbows, and a tank.
Suspended toilets: characteristics
This type has a number of advantages, including:
- giving style to the room where it is installed;
- It saves space and it is convenient to clean the floor as it takes up little space.
- compared to other varieties, it is much more expensive
- there are certain nuances during installation that require certain skills and abilities
- complex repair work
In general, wall-hung toilets offer a good degree of reliability and safety. Statistics show that most of the time it is the type of flooring that is exposed to mechanical stress and damage, and not the suspended one. Surprisingly, the frequency of damage to standing toilets is seven times higher. Most of the time it deals with tears, scratches, cracks and other damages.
Tip: You can use subway tiles in your toilet and bathroom.
Features of the choice of floor-standing toilets
Here you can immediately highlight several main advantages and distinguishing points, including:
- availability. If you want, you can easily find an inexpensive model and install it in a toilet or bathroom;
- installation does not require certain knowledge and skills, as is the case with installations;
- if repair work is necessary, it can be done quickly and easily.
- it is more difficult to clean the floor around and behind the toilet
- installation requires a large area.
When choosing a standing toilet, it is not necessary to think about additional points, as is the case with the installation of an installation. There are several inexpensive options that can save you a lot.
Among the difficulties is the choice of a place, in addition to the fact that you need to make the floor even in advance, this plays an important role in the subsequent operation. Dirt can collect behind the toilet, making it difficult to clean hard-to-reach areas.
In the catalog, everyone can get acquainted with a huge variety of free-standing and wall-hung toilets. It is constantly updated with new models.