The name Canon has always proved us right when we stick to the words like trust and quality. It has been extraordinary with its services and features that are updated from time to time trying and standing up to the expectations of the users. It has been extremely reliable and dependable whenever it comes to its products like computers, printers or cameras and much more. It not only provides you with great quality work and timely results for tasks allotted but also for school and office work which is required in every household by several individuals.
Several other brands and printers go through or face issues regularly, while Canon falls short of them. This has proved to be the one that lasts long and takes its tasks and commands with great responsibility and fulfills them with all its capability and proficiency without creating extra or unwanted glitches in between. connect HP 2600 Deskjet printer to wifi
While talking about all its positives, and the features which make it productive and beneficial for its users, we must not forget its potential when it comes to setting up a wireless connection and carrying out the given commands within a really short span of time. It has been doing its level best in the field of technology and printers itself. However, things are updating and turning more efficiently these days and so are the capabilities of various products and software.
Talking of Canon printers it now is capable of setting up a wireless connection with the device that is being used or the one to which it is expected to connect. How to connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi has never been a difficult question to be answered however some of the users who are not much known to technology or do not have a good command over technology find it difficult to answer or hesitate to work with the same to avoid harming the computer or the printer.
However, talking about how to connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi, is a very simple and easy task that could be carried out anytime and anywhere by anyone no matter what professional background the person comes from. Hence, if you want to know how to connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi you should look out for the next few instructions and steps that we elaborate below and be successful with the same.
To know how to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi, you must know how to connect the printer with the device which has to give the commands. So let us look at the steps for doing the same.
- At the very beginning, you need to locate the ‘search bar’ on the bottom left of your Windows screen and type ‘control panel’.
- Once you do that you need to open the ‘control panel window box’ and select ‘devices and printers’ from the list of options that you see on your screen.
- Once you do that, you need to click or select the option that says ‘add printer’ and fill in all the necessary details which are asked on your screen.
- The short and easy process has now been completed and hopefully, your Canon printer is now connected to your device.
Once you have connected the Canon printer to the device that you wished to, you may now understand how to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi with the methods given below:
- For the very same, you first turn on your printer and go to ‘setup’ or the ‘menu’ bar that is present on your printer by pressing the similar button.
- Next with the help of the direction arrows present on your printer, you may go to the ‘network settings’ and select the ‘wireless LAN setup’.
- Once you do that, press the ok button and move forward by entering the password that you have set for the same network or the internet router that you selected on your printer screen among the list of networks that would have been shown to you.
You have now completed the procedure of how to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi and are now hopefully able to perform all the print actions using the Canon printer.