We were hatched 9 years ago by mum and dad on a quest to find natural bedding for their beautiful bambinos Mila and Ari. Our Days Are filled with designing unique creations and sourcing only materials we would feel completely safe having our children exposed to.
We wanted Better for our kids and yours also, we set out to create a cot mattress that we could trust for our own children. we wanted it to be safe, healthy and breathable. It was Important to us that we use truly organic material wherever possible, and we place these materials where they matter most next to our babies’ sleeping faces.
Then we tried to do our best and still we are doing
Australia’s Milari Green Eco-Friendly Cot Mattress
It’s fortunate that our Milari Green Mattress offers the best of both worlds for your infant. Two layers of wool and a pebble mattress topper for optimal air movement and ventilation.
Cot Mattress – 100% NATURAL DUNLOP LATEX RUBBER
At Milari Organics, we use 100% natural latex to create the most environmentally friendly, nutritious, and wonderfully supporting foam possible. We do it this way: Rubber sap from Hevea Brasiliense’s trees in Asia is the first ingredient in our formulation. There are no trees injured in the process of this procedure. For up to 30 years, they produce latex. Once the latex sap is whipped into a foam, it is poured into moulds, covered, and then steam baked, following the classic Dunlop production process that has been used since 1929. The final product is a clean and green material that is incredibly tough, supporting, and long-lasting.
COTTON CERTIFIED AS ORGANIC
Our mattress cover is constructed from the softest, most breathable, and most comfortable fabric available: premium, certified organic cotton. It’s lightweight, breathable, and has been certified to meet the most demanding requirements of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Green Mattress: Milari Organics
- Standard Mattress Weight: 11 to 12.5 kg, depending on thickness
MATTERIALS FOR THE COVER
- An easy-to-close nylon zipper and 100 percent organic cotton
- Coconut Coir, Natural Latex Foam, and Wool from Australia.
- Visit our Help Centre if you’re looking for specifics on size and weight.
As opposed to Talalay latex, which necessitates additional processing, we use 100% natural Dunlop latex in our mattresses. We use Dunlop latex that is sourced from tree-tapped and sustainable sources in Asia. Antimicrobial, cooler, and more durable than Talalay latex, Dunlop latex has a number of advantages over memory foam. Dunlop latex is used in all Milari Mattresses. There are no seams, no solvent-based synthetic adhesives, and no blended or synthetic latex employed.
Australian Wool Grown and Processed in Australia
In addition to wicking away moisture and keeping your mattress feeling fresh, organic wool’s innate physio-chemical structure also works as yet another all-natural protective layer. It’s breathable, so you may wear it anytime you need to stay warm or cool. This fabric’s natural crimp lends it elasticity, body, and a supple feel. In addition, it’s hypoallergenic, which makes it suitable for anyone with allergies to feathers and down and synthetic bedding. The wool has no additions or synthetics in it. A biodegradable detergent is used to scrub the surface, and after that it is treated, rinsed one more, and then steamed. Underneath the certified organic cotton inner cover, every mattress at Milari Organics has a layer of clean, organically crimped Australian Wool (0.5 centimetre per regular mattress on each side).
Pebble Tencel Cover on the Outside
We utilise a breathable organic Tencel/poly-blend cover for a beautiful and superior feel. Using 100% organic eucalyptus cloth, our soft pebble cover is hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly. This environmentally friendly fabric not only helps you sleep better, but it’s also kind on your baby’s scalp and skin. The pebble cover may be removed and washed in the washing machine. Rather than using chemical adhesives to hold the inner mattress layers together, it rests on top of a shell made entirely of organic cotton.
- coir made from coconuts that is 100 percent organic
- For infants, we provide a mattress with an ultra-firm coconut coir side and a firm latex side. Our basic Milari Green Mattress has a firmness rating of between an 8 and a 9, with 10 being the firmest.
- To meet the AS/NZS 8811.1 voluntary standard for infant mattress firmness, Milari Organic Green Mattresses are firmly packed and tested.
- On the mattress core, there is a 5-year warranty and a 2-year warranty on the pebble cover.
Take a Look at Our Guarantee
The following sizes are available for this mattress:
- Cariboo, some Grotime, King Parrot, and Love N Care are examples of standard cot mattresses with dimensions of 130 x 69 x 10 centimetres.
- Boori’s 132x77x10-centimeter-long cot mattress
- Dimensions: 130 x 70 x 10 cm, which is appropriate for IKEA and Boori Urbane cribs
- For older Boori cribs, Tasman Eco, Cheeky Bub, and Babe Care costs.
- Mammas and Papas crib mattress is compatible with this 139 x 69 x 10 cm mattress.
Milari Organics children’s single-size mattress
- the average person weighs about 35 kilogrammes.
Organic kids king single mattress by Milari Organics.
- 19 centimetres in height and width.
- approximately 38 kilogrammes in weight
Mama bear takes a nap when the baby does.
We’ve made giving the gift of sleep a whole lot easier with our handmade, GOTS-certified cotton, wool, and latex mattress. You may rest assured that your baby will have a sound night’s sleep thanks to the product’s third-party certification that it is free of the risk of SIDS. all-natural fire bar