Rudraksha is the seed of a fruit that grows on an Indian tree. It has been used in Hinduism and other traditions since ancient times because they are believed to contain the power of one’s life breath.
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is a sacred bead that is believed to bring happiness and prosperity to the wearer. It is said to be the most powerful of all Rudraksha beads and is worn by many Hindus as a sign of devotion to Lord Shiva. The bead is said to have been created by Lord Shiva himself and is therefore considered to be very special.
The Mukhi Rudraksha bead can be found in different sizes, but the most common size is around 5mm. The bead is usually black or dark brown in colour and has a unique shape that resembles a human eye. The bead is also known as the “third eye” of Lord Shiva, and it is said to represent his all-seeing wisdom.
The Mukhi Rudraksha bead is traditionally strung on a thread made of silk or cotton. It can also be worn as a pendant on a necklace or bracelet. Many Hindus believe that wearing the bead will help them achieve their goals in life and will also protect them from negative energy.
Assuming you already have a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, here are some tips on how to wear it:
- You can either wear it as a necklace or as a bracelet. If wearing as a necklace, use a red thread to string the Rudraksha and wear it around your neck. Ideally, you should leave about 2-3 fingers of space between the Rudraksha and your skin.
- If wearing as a bracelet, again use a red thread and tie it around your wrist making sure that the Rudraksha rests on the inside of your wrist.
- It is best to avoid contact with water when wearing Rudraksha, so take it off before showering or swimming.
- The most important thing is to meditate with your Rudraksha daily. Sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes and focus on your breath. visualise all your negative energy being absorbed by the Rudraksha and replaced with positive energy.
7 mukhi Rudraksha is known as the bead of happiness and prosperity. It is said to bring good luck and fortune to the wearer. This type of Original Rudraksha is also believed to be helpful in improving one’s health and well-being. Here are some of the benefits of wearing 7 mukhi Rudraksha:
- It is said to bring good luck and fortune to the wearer.
- The 7 mukhi Rudraksha is also believed to be helpful in improving one’s health and well-being.
- It is known to increase concentration power and memory recall ability.
- Wearing a 7 mukhi Rudraksha can help in reducing stress levels and tension headaches.
- It is believed to be beneficial for those suffering from high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- The 7 mukhi Rudraksha is also said to be helpful in treating skin disorders like acne, eczema, etc.
To keep your 7 Mukhi Rudraksha in good condition, it is important to follow a few simple care and maintenance tips. Here are some tips to help you keep your Rudraksha in top condition:
- Store your Rudraksha in a clean and dry place, away from direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- When not wearing your Rudraksha, keep it stored in a soft cloth pouch or wrapped in a piece of cotton fabric.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, perfumes, or cosmetics while wearing your Rudraksha.
- Gently wipe your Rudraksha with a soft, dry cloth after each use.
- Do not expose your Rudraksha to extreme temperatures or harsh sunlight for extended periods of time.
A 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to bring happiness and prosperity to the wearer, and is considered to be a very powerful bead. If you are looking for a way to improve your life and bring more positivity into it, then this could be the right choice for you. Give it a try and see how it helps you achieve your goals!