Bitcoin is a Digital currency that was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. It exists in the form of paper currency and can be stored in different types of wallets. There are chances that one can lose bitcoin due to some reasons i.e hacked, password lost, or wallet lost. Most of the users are unaware of what to do if bitcoin is lost due to any reason. So, the frequently asked question by the users is what to do if a bitcoin password lost? If you are an expert at bitcoin trading and know everything about bitcoin then you can retrieve your bitcoin wallet. If you are a naive user then we are here to help you as we have a team of bitcoin cybersecurity experts that help you to get your bitcoin assets back. We provide services related to wallet loss, password loss, deleted data, and bitcoin wallet recovery services. All you have to do is to tell us your story and our team will start working on it. We charge 1 % of the total amount of bitcoin but we charge it if the project is successful.
How to recover a bitcoin password?
Bitcoin is a pretty safe digital asset, but there are some risks to be considered before you invest in it. Some of the risks are business risk, cyber risk, Operational risk, regulatory/compliance risk. Let’s discuss a cyber risk. Since bitcoin is a digital currency it has attracted a large set of criminal communities as well. Such criminal hackers break into crypto exchanges, drain crypto wallets, and steals cryptocurrency. Another cyber risk is the loss of the bitcoin password by the user. Most of the users don’t know how to recover a bitcoin password lost, so the options are discussed below:
- Try to use every best possible password combination you remember using.
- Use the 12, 18, or 24 words recovery phrase to create a new wallet that contains all of the bitcoin balances of your previous wallet.
- Use a password cracker to crack your password and hack your wallet easily.
- Or get our services of bitcoin password or wallet recovery.
How to keep bitcoin passwords safe
Staying secure does not get to be laborious if you follow basic security practices. Here are unit ten tips to keep your BTC assets safe:
- Never share your password with anyone even if the person is from your social circle.
- Use a password manager so that your password is saved and you don’t have to reuse passwords.
- Keep your Bitcoin backup passphrase (recovery seed) secret.
- Keep the Bitcoin private key secret
- Do not reuse Bitcoin addresses again and again
- Keep your computer’s anti-virus up to date to avoid malware.
- Backup your wallet periodically
- Store the backup wallet passphrases at home in a fireproof safe.
- Use the Two Factor Authentication method(2FA) everywhere.
What is a 12-word recovery phrase?
The 12-word backup phrase is also known as the 12-words recovery phrase or mnemonic seed. The seed is a unique and randomly generated set of words, that is given to the client during the process of BTC wallet creation. The recovery phrase produces all the private keys encrypted directly on your device. There are some cases that you lose a bitcoin password or lose a bitcoin wallet. Then you can use the 12-word recovery phrase to retrieve back your password. It is rare that you forget your recovery phrase, to get a new one the process is as follows:
- First, go to My wallet and click on settings:
- You will get a window displaying your wallet settings options. Select “View Recovery Phrase”
- Enter your password if you want to view your recovery phrase.
- Click “Proceed” to view your recovery phrase.