In 2021, Instagram is arguably the most important place to build an online reputation. With more than a billion users worldwide and more than half a billion connections per day, Instagram is now more popular than ever. If you want to optimize your social media marketing strategy, knowing when to post on Instagram is important.
Best times to post on Instagram by day of the week
By posting every day regularly between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., you will already be able to generate good engagement from your subscribers. On the other hand, if you want to boost your visibility, even more, you will have to respect the following publication times:
- Monday to Friday, 5 a.m.
- Mondays between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Thursdays at 11 a.m. and between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Fridays between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Saturdays at 11 a.m.
- Sundays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Why are these the most effective times to post?
The first thing many Instagram users do when they wake up on weekdays is checked their Instagram account. Monday morning is an exception, as is often the busiest time of the week when people return to their work rhythm. The other mornings generally generate a higher engagement rate.
People also log in during meal times in the middle of the day. The next connection peak is in the late afternoon, when people are experiencing a drop in productivity or when they are about to quit their jobs. Social media offers a little respite for people who are tired at this time.
During the weekend, we especially notice great connectivity among users during Saturday mornings, when people are enjoying their morning a little after a busy week. Typically, it’s a relaxing time where people find some time to share their ideas or want to discover new content.
How do you know when your audience is most active?
Did you know that Instagram users who have a business account can use the Instagram Insights feature to analyze statistics and trends regarding their followers? Via this function, you will be able to consult information on the engagement of users who are interested in your content. You just need to tap on the icon with a graphic which is located at the top of the page. You will also see statistics for all your posts and stories previously published on Instagram. You can also increase your audience with BuyFollowersSingapore and get new value in your business.
Why schedule Instagram posts?
You really don’t have to go through your account every day to engage your audience. Instead, use a planning tool. This tool will allow you to manage, organize and create your Instagram posts in advance.
This will have the advantage of considerably reducing the amount of analysis you will have to do. Instead of spending your time analyzing statistics, you will be able to work together on top-quality content that will be more interesting to your subscribers. The app will also help you always choose the best time to post your Instagram content.
How to schedule Instagram posts?
Once you have chosen an Instagram scheduling software, you will be given instructions that will tell you how to schedule Instagram posts. In several steps, you will learn how to become a real pro. All you need to do is link the tool to your Instagram profile. The steps to follow will be different for each tool, but generally speaking, these applications work as follows:
- Creating an account: create an account as soon as the tool is installed and linked to your Instagram account. You will need to provide your email address, your info, and a new password.
- Selecting a plan: Depending on your needs, you will need to select one of the different plans that will be offered by the tool. If you’re the only person managing the account, a basic plan should be more than enough, and they’re usually free.
- Connecting your Instagram accounts: Have you registered and have chosen a plan? Perfect! All you have to do is connect your Instagram accounts to the post-management tool. Normally, the steps to be followed will be clearly explained by the tool. Most of the time, you will need to provide your Instagram username and password and allow the tool to connect to your account.
- Uploading and posting your Instagram content: the Instagram planner will have a control panel where you can schedule all your posts. There you will find loads of options for creating messages or downloading large files. Take your time to explore all the functions.
- Planning your messages: have you tried the different bread-making options? Are you satisfied with the result for the content of your Instagram account? In this case, you will generally be able to “send” the post to your Instagram profile. This can be done instantly, but can also be done chronologically or with specific timing. Your content will be published automatically, according to the settings you have chosen.