Fragrances are the most personal accessories that a person can possess. Choosing a scent always needs extra diligence. There is no unique formula that can work. What might suit your best friend might smell horrible on you. This is due to the difference in the body oil secretions that mix with the fragrance oil and produce the scent. A fragrance echoes back and evokes the emotion or a certain feeling. Some perfumes have specific memories associated with it. For example, when I recall my mom wearing Yardley Lavender Perfume when I was a kid when I use that particular perfume, it revokes my snuggling memories and spreads the warmth of my mother’s love around me! So, every fragrance has some relativity of senses!
Here is a list of Luxury Perfume for Ladies that you can eye for in your next visit to the department store:
- Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum: Starting with the elegant bottle and then the incredible scent, this perfume calls for your interest. This fragrance is entirely drenched in plum, jasmine, and vanilla, and smells best to treat the senses of the ‘good girl’ in you.
- Jason Wu Eau de Parfum Spray: This signature scent is also an all-time favorite. It is loaded with velvety jasmine, hobnailed with pink pepper and plum as well. This is an absolute luxury you must have!
- Maison Margiela Replica Under the Lemon Trees Eau de Toilette: Unisex fragrances are the new trend in the world of perfumes, and this one from Maison Margiela caters to the pattern as a welcome addition. The scents are magical enough to evoke a happy memory or location, and you may feel like going to a Music Fest or Beach Walk wearing this perfume on! The perfume is inspired by a sunny escape in the countryside and lets you breathe the delicious scent of a warm, citrusy breeze.
- Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose Eau de Toilette: Meant for a super chic, the perfume’s fragrance was inspired by Angelina Jolie. So, wearing this is a luxury for women. The floral scent has the signature notes of jasmine and lavender, mixed with rose and neroli, to form a joyful fragrance.
- Oribe Côte d’Azur Eau de Parfum: If you have already fallen for Oribe hair products, then you’ll adore this scent, too. This fragrance from the luxury brand captures the signature scent of the products to give you the much-needed elegance.
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium: The spicy scent from Yves Saint Laurent is perfect enough to fall in love with! Featuring a fragrance swarming a blend of coffee, sweet vanilla notes, and hints of soft white flowers, this perfume has a warm tone.
- Love in White for Summer by Creed: This perfume opens with sweet notes like Bulgarian rose, Sweet magnolia, and Calabrian bergamot. The floral scents then reveal a complex and ethereal mix of the Florentine iris and Virginian Cedarwood with the delicious sweetness of Ambergris, jasmine, sandalwood, and apple in the base.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: You cannot get enough of Flowerbomb! This spicy floral unleashes with subtle fragrances of bergamot and mandarin, leading to a floral explosion of sambac jasmine, freesia, centifolia rose, and osmanthus. Amber, patchouli, and wood notes combine with warm vanilla and praline to make for the base and the unique fragrance. Warm and spicy tones are perfect head-turner!
- Chanel Gabrielle Eau de Parfum: The elegant fragrance is a classic from the house of Chanel. This perfume smells divine with notes of orange blossom, jasmine, ylang-ylang, and Grasse tuberose.
- Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum: This Donna Karan, New York fragrance, will not disappoint you. Its jasmine, vanilla, and cashmere accord notes and the stunning, sculptural bottle are a perfect luxury to own.