If you are biting your nails and feeling anxious to know the right procedure to migrate corrupted Outlook files to Lotus Notes. Then, let me tell you that you are not the only person. There are thousands of users across the globe who are undergoing the same circumstance. Through this blog, we will make users understand to avail the authentic yet reliable technique to transfer damaged PST files to Lotus Notes application.
A Quick Insight of the User Requirements via a User Query!
“One of our colleagues has shared a PST file, which consists of all the emails related to the ongoing project. Upon adding the PST file in MS Outlook, it came to our notice that it is corrupted wherein we won’t be able to access the data from the damaged Outlook PST file. As it consists of important emails and other mailbox items, we urgently want to access the PST data.
Apart from that, the PST file also needs to be migrated to Lotus Notes because of project requirement. Is there a feasible approach, which will let us to open corrupted PST file in IBM Notes application? Please suggest some relevant solution at the earliest.”
Major Reasons Behind Switching from MS Outlook to HCL Notes
- Lotus Domino saves all the IBM Notes mailboxes centrally. Thus, it allow users to swiftly access the data regardless of the device or location
- Unlike Outlook, Lotus Notes offers numerous business oriented features, which enable users to transform the challenging work in a simplified way
- Even if there occurs a system failure issue, users can easily access and manage the data as all the data is being stored safely in the Domino server
- The email application provides advanced file sharing options, which enables to work collaboratively among the team
An All-Rounder Solution to Migrate Corrupted Outlook Files to Lotus Notes
If users want to perform conversion of corrupt Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF format, then SysTools PST to NSF Converter proves to be worthwhile. The software is worth the penny, which is inculcated with advanced set of features. It is developed in a manner wherein it allows to efficiently convert Outlook PST file to NSF format. It can efficiently convert complete PST data items i.e., emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, etc. to NSF format.
The highlighted part is that it is also capable to convert corrupt and encrypted Outlook files to the resultant NSF format. Furthermore, the converted Outlook data in NSF format is kept consistent in the destination IBM Notes application without hampering the data consistency.
Here are Some Mind-Blowing Features Induced in the Software
- Convert bulk Outlook mailboxes to IBM Notes NSF format
- Support to convert corrupted Outlook files to Lotus Notes
- Allows conversion of encrypted/password-protected PST to NSF format
- Provides Date filter option to convert data by date range
- Allows to convert the required PST data items to NSF format
- Offers various advanced filters in the software panel
- Support conversion of Outlook files from all version of MS Outlook
Is there a Manual Method Available to Perform Outlook to Notes Conversion?
The answer is “No.” Knowing the fact that there is no free manual method will definitely make you panic! Well, there is nothing to worry about! After knowing the hidden truth i.e., the absence of manual approach, we have undergone a research. After undergoing thorough research across various converter tools. We have found Outlook to Lotus Notes Converter from SysTools to be cost-effective in all aspects. The best part is that it can be availed in free demo version wherein users can check out the different features embedded in the tool free of cost.
The Bottom Line
That’s all folks! Hope after reading this blog, you might have got a clear picture on how to easily migrate corrupted Outlook files to Lotus Notes. Due to the lack of manual method, it is best recommended to avail the ideal solution, which is clearly emphasized in this blog post.