Tea tree oil and aloe vera both are the magic extracts of the plants. Tea tree oil is the extraction of a tree found in Australia. Whereas aloe vera is a cacti plant which can be easily grown in the home too.
Overview of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an oil from a tree scientifically names as Melaleuca alternifolia. It is natively an Australian product because the tree is found in Australia. But its immense use in many industries has made it a world widely purchased and sold product.
Tea tree oil is used in medicine and beauty industry. It is also used in shampoo, soaps, and wound healing creams. However, tea tree oil should not be drinking because it can cause breathing problems if taken inside the mouth.
Cures this oil can cause:
- Wound cleaning
- Wound healing
- Athlete’s foot
- Nail fungus
Moreover, for many purposes there are no evidence from authentic reference which proves it is good for certain treatments. But though it has been affective for many people. So, people are using it.
Research on this topic is going on in many countries. By the passage of time, the evidence will be made clear. Until then, people will continue using this in the home remedies for better skin, hair, nails, and face.
Aloe Vera and Its Effects
Being a small and easy to take care of plant, aloe vera is mostly grown in the house garden. It neither takes much water nor required much time. But it should be given the necessary amount of light only. Intense sunlight can affect it badly.
- Aloe vera gives the cooling effect when rubbed on the skin. This effect will help in treating the sunburns.
- Aloe vera contains the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal strengths which make it a good antiseptic. It can be used to kill germs from skin too.
- Aloe vera is a plant which is used to feel the relief by rubbing the gel over the wound or fresh scar. It cleanses off the wound and keep the skin hydrated which ultimately increases the changes of fast healing.
- Aloe vera is cooked with mince or other greens because it gives a little of bitter taste if cooked alone.
- Cooked aloe vera is good to eat in winter as people believes that is strengthen the joints. And it keeps your inside warm in winter.
- Homemade aloe vera gel masks give the skin a smoother look which is not possible from any product in one go.
- It also helps in the less visibility of pores.
- Before doing makeup, aloe vera gel on skin acts as the primer and does not let the makeup to clog in the pores.
- Aloe vera is rich in nutrients and vitamins, that is why can be eaten without any issue.
Acne Treatment with Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera
Tea tree oil is used for the reduction of acne on the face. Many people prefer consulting dermatologists and go for the expensive treatments for acne removal from face.
It depends on the category and need for that. Celebrities and beauty bloggers cannot stand by even a single pimple. So, they always make sure their face to be acne and scar free.
On the other hand, people living in homes or working need to get rid of acne in most organic and affordable ways. For this comes the products like aloe vera and tea tree oil. These products are rich in the composition which is needed to keep the skin smooth, clean, bright, and acne free.
Tea tree oil is widely trusted and used in this regard. Its anti-inflammatory nature has made it a product which acts as a guard for the skin. The guard does not let any unwanted and dirt particle to enter the skin.
If enters, it digs out the dirt and throw away from the face skin. That is why it is packed at higher level and supplied all over the world. This oil has many other benefits too. As it is believed to treat skin burns, fungal allergy on skin like athlete’s foot and many other infections are treated by it.
However, it is heavy in nature and many skin types do not bear it. It can cause the redness and annoying itchiness on face of people who have sensitive skin. But there is a way to deal with that too.
They must add a few drops of tea tree oil in water or any other lotion or oil. Mix it well and massage a little amount of it on your face. In this way, the quantity of this oil will be reduced in the mixture. But it will give you equal desired result. Further, the combination of aloe vera gel with tea tree oil and rose water is an organic acne cleanser solution. It can be used twice a week and you could be able to notice the change.