The world today is facing dire circumstances because of the pandemic. The spread of the virus has prompted people not to visit stores in person. Social distancing is highly encouraged everywhere. Major elite jewellery valuation firms are offering online jewellery valuation services to their valuable clients. All a client needs to do is upload the requisite information about the item they own and then they receive a certified document via email. To be honest, online valuation is such a meaningful and helpful service during these trying times.
All you need is a professional valuer to examine your jewellery and provide you with a formal document that offers a brief description of each piece and states how their value is determined.
When planning to sell the desiderate jewellery, it’s always recommended to get jewellery appraisal done by an expert. Valuation is a transparent, reliable, and accurate way to determine the market value of your item. Trust me, it’s the best way to learn the actual worth of your opulent jewellery pieces.
What are the benefits of online jewellery valuation?
Jewellery, especially antique, is often the most prized possession and more so when inherited from a loved one.
You perhaps require jewellery valuation for myriad reasons, and the most obvious is that your insurance company would require it, in case of theft or loss of your jewellery, to provide appropriate insurance cover.
If you are seeking accurate probate jewellery valuation you can count on Prestige Valuations. The experts will serve you in the best possible way.
You need to disclose them the original receipts and high-quality pictures of your jewellery on a white background. They send the valuation certificate through an email.
In the case of online valuation, you don’t have to pay a visit to the valuation firm and yet you can have a fair idea of your item.
- You can correspond with the jewellery valuation expert.
- It is 100% accurate and secure.
- Valuation increases your probability of the successful claim.
- Valuation determines the monetary value of your asset or jewellery.
- The main goal is to determine the fair value. Valuation depends on many factors.
- At the time of claim, you have the proof with you, otherwise, you might end up in an unfair settlement. Yes, insurance company will need some proof of ownership. Once the claim is approved, the current value will be recalculated from the item description. That’s why the product description is significant.
Where should I get an online valuation?
If you are looking for a jewellery valuation service, you can place your trust in Prestige Valuations. It is one of the UK’s leading jewellery valuation company. They offer top-notch, professional service. You can easily get your online valuation done by the experts.
Thanks for reading😊