Do you know the benefits of replacing your daily snacks with some healthy nuts? If you have begun your fitness journey, do not forget to add nuts in the diet plan. Most of the nuts contain fats that our body requires to dissolve various vitamins we intake. Nuts also contain a rich amount of fibre and protein and have long-standing benefits.
Having nuts in your everyday meal prepares your body to fight various chronic diseases gradually. It’s most beneficial for prevention against heart diseases. It contains the unsaturated fatty acids and nutrients but is also high in calories.
If you are an Ectomorph, have as much as you want. But if you have a Mesomorph or Endomorph body type, plan the portions of intake. Without planning and limiting nuts intake, sweating your energy out in the gym or home workout plan is futile.
Want to Know More? Let’s Delve Deeper Into The Topic:
Benefits of Having Nuts in Your Meal
- Good sources of good monounsaturated fat, omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fat, fibre, and protein. Some nuts contain saturated fat too, control their intake, or try to cut them out from your diet plan.
- Nuts are also natural vitamin and mineral supplements. They contain magnesium and Vitamin E.
- Prepares your body over time to fight various chronic diseases.
- Metabolic syndrome is one of the most common reasons for weight gain and different diseases. And studies proved that nuts reduce the risk factors for this syndrome.
- You feel full and light as you replace junk food with it.
Non-Health Related Benefit
- You don’t need to spend time to prepare it.
- You can have it while having a class or when you are on the go.
Different Types Of Nuts and Their Benefits
Various nuts have some similar and some distinctive health benefits that we have cited here in detail. Look at it and plan which nuts and what amount of such best nuts for weight loss is the best for your diet plan.
- Almonds: Many studies have proven the fact that almonds intake helps keep blood sugar and pressure levels low. Almond nutrients: Calories, fat, protein, carbs, fibre, vitamin E, magnesium.
- Pistachios: Rich in fibre, pistachios have a good impact on heart disease risk factors. The nutrients it contains are calories, fat, protein, carbs, fibre, vitamin E, magnesium.
- Walnuts: One of the most popular nuts and source of high omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid is walnut. Make sure to keep it in your everyday meal. Replenish your body with walnut nutrients like Calories, fat, protein, carbs, fibre, vitamin E, magnesium.
- Cashews: As it’s a tree nut, it contains various nutrients that help improve blood lipid levels and keep blood pressure level low. You can add it to your cereals too.
- Pecans: These nuts give both nutrients and antioxidants to the body and help keep bad LDL cholesterol low. Add it to your cheat meals or chew them as a snack but do not miss taking nutrients from it.
- Macadamia Nuts: This nut contains not one but various nutrition elements you might be lacking on. This is a rich source of monounsaturated fat and helps in reducing heart disease risks.
- Brazil Nuts: Another one from the tree family is Brazil nuts. It is a rich source of selenium that helps in keeping the cholesterol levels low. These nuts also help in reducing stress and Inflammation.
- Hazelnuts: Another heart-friendly snack time nuts are hazelnuts. It replenishes our body with vitamin E and reduces risk factors of heart diseases.
- Peanuts: Peanuts nutrients are similar to the nutrients of other tree nuts. Another advantage of peanuts is it helps to reduce the risk factors of diabetes along with heart disease risk factors. Peanut butter is very famous among gym bunnies. Replace your common butter or high-calorie bread spreads with this smarter and tastier choice.
To sum it up, some nuts may have higher calories than the nutrients your body requires or lack. Know the ones that are beneficial to your health status. Eat well to feel good. Encourage your family members too to have such nutrition-full nuts in their daily meal. Adopt these healthy nuts and start a nuts-full life!